Terms And Condition
This Terms & Condition Applicable for use www.instaship.online website. These Terms effective from 01/04/2022
These Terms are legally binding document between M/S Shopingcart Retail Service , Brand Name “Instaship” (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, or “Company” or “Instaship”) and the users (hereinafter referred to “User” /“You” /”Your” / “Yourself”/ “Merchant”). These terms will be effective upon your acceptance of the same from your designated electronic mail address or in any other form of electronic record including, if applicable or provided, clicking on the check box of “I Agree” / “Accept” button or by any other means which construe your acceptance of these Terms
Please read our Policy or terms & Condition carefully. If your are do not agree with our Policy or terms & Condition please do not use this platform.
www.instaship.online is automatic shipping gateway owned by M/S Shopingcart Retail Service , Its registered office address , 658/A GT Road , Serampore , Hooghly , West Bengal , Pin Code – 712201 and 2nd Office Address - 3rd Floor FL403, 20, Arabinda Road,Konnagar, Hooghly, West Bengal, 712235
User / Customer Information Required
We collect below mentioned following information from User / Customers for provide our services
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Contact No
- Full Address
- Password (User Created)
- Company Information
- For Individual / Sole Proprietor Bank Account Details, Pan Card, Adhaar Card or Driving License Or Passport Bank Account Details (COD Remittance Purpose),
- For Company (partnership) Company Bank Account (COD Remittance Purpose) , Company Pan Card , Company GST Certificate
- For Company (Pvt Ltd , Public Ltd) Company Bank Account (COD Remittance Purpose) , Company Pan Card , Company GST Certificate , Company ROC Certificate
Use of Information
- Registration of the User In Our Platform
- Sending User consignment status updates to the User and its customers.
- Effectively Transaction with users and billing for services provided by us
- Developed & Customization of our platform for the purpose of quality upgrading of our services
- Delivery of targeted as well as non-targeted advertisements by the Company to the User
- Research and development for User Service (conducting user surveys)
- Verification of identity of Users and to perform checks to prevent frauds
- To comply with applicable rules & legal requirements and our various policies/terms
- Any other purpose that may be necessary to provide the Services that you have opted from us.
Disclosure and Transfer of User’s Personal Information
We may disclose/transfer Users' personal information to certain third-party service providers in order to provide Users with services of their choice.
We may disclose/transfer users' personal information to governmental and judicial bodies/authorities to the extent necessary.
- In accordance with laws, rules and regulations and/or by order of any competent judicial authority
- In accordance with laws, rules and regulations and/or by order of any competent judicial authority
- To protect the company's rights or assets against fraud and credit risk .
- When the Company, at its discretion, considers it necessary to protect its rights or the rights of others
Non-personal information may be disclosed to third-party ad servers, advertising agencies, technology providers and research companies to provide users with non-targeted advertising. The Company may also share its aggregate results (without identifying information) on a non-personal basis with potential customers, investors, strategic partners, merchant sponsors and others. Helping companies grow their business.
Customer Information Protection
The Company implements appropriate measures to ensure that third parties to whom Personal Data may be transferred implement at least an acceptable level of security practices and procedures required by applicable law to ensure the security of Personal Data
You hereby acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for any information transmitted over the Internet that is intercepted under our control after you have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, and you release us from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with that. to use intercepted information without permission
- You represent and warrant that you are over 18 years of age and eligble to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these Terms.
- If you represent a Corporate Entity i.e. Company, Partnership Firm etc.,you expressly confirm that you are duly authorized on behalf of the entity to enter into the Agreement, access the Services and avail of the features and facilities.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
Account & Registration Responsibilities
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Instaship will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are only owner of the login creditential and you will be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or consequential unauthorized use of the material or content on the Website.
- We are aggregators of Logistics services Provider, user ship their consignment through our platform to multiple location, without having tie up with multiple courier & logistics service provider
Fees and Charges
- We don’t charge for signing up & accessing our website. The Company’s Services through the Website are chargeable, and the Company reserves the right to charge fees and change its policies from time to time. Any change in any policy of the Company may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website or via an announcement via an email to the registered email ID of the User account.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on the Platform, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations etc., is Our property and is protected by the Applicable Laws with respect to intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to terminate Your engagement with Us, if We, in Our sole and absolute discretion, believe that You are in violation of this Clause.
The User shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the Company does not permit Services of following items:
- Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description. While this does not prevent a share broking firm to host its website with the Company, the trading of the shares through an e-store on the Website made available by the Company is prohibited.
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972). Weapons of any description.
- Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
- "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972("the Act").
Limitation of Liability
- The Company M/S Shopingcart Retail Service will not be liable to you (under the law of contract) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with our website www.instaship.online
- The Company will take as much as poosible precautions against security breaches , but no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur
Rights of User
If the user does not provide his data or consent to the use of personal data, or later withdraws his consent to the use of collected personal data, the company reserves the right to partially or completely terminate the services related to the functions and benefits mentioned
What are the Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that allow us to store information related to your search when you visit our website. Cookies help us determine how often our web pages are accessed. For more information, see the Wikipedia article HTTP cookies.
Announcement about cookies.
We currently do not use any cookies and if we use any cookie files on our website in the future we will definitely inform our users.
User can check as per below mentioned following procedure.
But When user login in our web panel with login page then php session function automatically create a cookie that name is “PHPSESSID” and this cookie will be expire when user exit by logout from our page
If any dispute arising between the parties and Us due to our policies or any other reason it will be settled only in the Court of Kolkata , India and the court decision will be final and binding for both parties.
This Agreement shall be governed only by the jurisdiction of the Kolkata High Court Only, India and governed by Indian law
Grievance Contact Person
For Any question about us or about our services , Please contact below mentioned contact detail.
- Name – SHANU KARMAKAR Address – Holding No 658/A , G.T Road , Kalitala , Serampore , Pin - 712201, West Bengal, India. Email - email@example.com